Andra Deon Reed, Geologist
2933 Weather Vane
Dallas, Texas 75228
The University of Texas at Arlington Geological and Biological Sciences
Arlington, Texas, United States Bachelors Degree
El Centro College Liberal Arts
Dallas, Texas, United States Associates Degree
- Tools and Techniques of Data Analysis
- Translating Data
- Team Dynamics
- Quality Communication Document Management
- Extensive Experience with Proficient with preparing
Research and presentations Technical specifications
- Software/Hardware: CMS, Coding and Modularization
- Team Building/Leadership Customer needs assessment
- Excellent problem-solving abilities Content Management system
- Strong analytical skills Systems Applications, Systems
Development, Systems Implementation
- Highly organized with strong communication, computer and documentation skills.
- Typing 95 words per minute, proficient in various forms of software and hardware.
- Demonstrating knowledge needed for geologic structural and fracture network analysis.
- Integrating a wide range of rock, petrophysical, and seismic data to evaluate geologic structural elements while preparing structural and petrophysical maps and cross-sections to support assessment.
- Constructing 3D geological models, making technically and economically sound recommendations.
- Thorough working knowledge of critical Geologic principles, theories and concepts.
- Extensive quantitative analysis of of 2D geologic information and 3D structural and fracture modeling through the use of workstation and modeling applications.
- Knowledge of well log and image log evaluation and analysis also interpretation of seismic data while integrating other static and dynamic reservoir data.
- Knowledge of geologic principles including physical geology, stratigraphy, structural geology, environmental geology, and geophysics. Extensive knowledge of clastics and carbonates.
- Results driven and experienced computer systems analyst with diverse industry experience in banking, healthcare, and insurance.
- Professional expertise includes systems applications, disaster recovery, and planning and information protection analysis.
- Over 15 years of experience as a professional lead and trainer committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge. Self-motivated Technical Support Representative with 15 years experience. Willing and able to learn new systems and adapt with changing corporate environment.
- I produced several highly trained, highly skilled employees who later received honors and awards for productivity and customer service.
- Trained new employees in proper procedures, safety codes, and verification techniques with various types of work.
- Developed a new system and procedure to increase production of both dayshift and nightshift operations and made daily presentations to management helping to improve all company standards and procedures and surpass targets for each quarter.
- Received multiple awards for fewest errors, perfect attendance, and customer service.
International Truck Building Company The Federal Reserve Bank
Richland, Texas 2 years Dallas, Texas 11 years
Plant Assembly Lead Clerk 4, Trainer
Family Practice Medical Clinic
Dallas, Texas 9 years
Bill Collector, Med Assistant and Encoding
- Self-motivated Highly efficient
- Enthusiastic Highly effective
- Dedicated Passionate
- Flexible worked weekends for years, all saturday
nights and sunday mornings
- Pastor of a congregation Writer of biblical literature
- Frequent guest speaker Performing family counseling
- Ministry Classes Youth seminars
- Weddings Grief counseling
Other interests include Fishing, Hiking, Excavation, and a collector of minerals and fossils. Musical composition, soloist, and writer of lyrics.
- Collaborated with four departments to ensure smooth workflow and efficient organization operations during conversions.
Disaster Recovery Planning:
- Consolidated company procedures to minimize float cost by nearly half its projected target amount. Designed procedures increasing company productivity to exceed company targets for the overall year.
- Communicated with numerous clients daily to maintain and assure partnerships during an economic collapsing period.
- Located and resolved numerous misrouted and unspecified company products scattered nationwide while deficient company procedures were initially in place.
- Streamlined QA process to increase efficiency and reduce new product roll-out time.
- Wrote program requirements succeeding in training and developing new employees.
- Wrote manual for medical clinic staff which organized company regulations to meet OSHA and HIPPA standards and saved the company thousands of dollars in fines and medical citations.
- Successfully trained over 50 employees to use new operating system and learn all OSHA and HIPPA requirements.
- Increased company productivity by 20% through client product over shipment prevention by implementing bar-coding and RF equipment for system software administration. Improved custody control procedures.
Strategy and Planning:
- Developed and communicated website usage, security policies and standards to all users.
- Established policies and procedures for shipping and delivery of work and monitored X-ray system of all incoming products to assure against terrorist attack on a Federal building.
- Collaborated on client engagement strategy to drive improving accuracy of project definition, sizing estimates, and yearly resource budget planning.
- Greatly improved client relationships and project predictability through shared business and technical perspectives, agreed project roles, risk assessment, use cases transparent business-aligned development efforts, custody control, and time-boxed delivery.