Dallas TX 75254
Highly motivated self-started who needs little supervision and can manage multiple priorities with ease. Quick learner who adapts easily to new situations and enjoy solving challenging problems.
Christian Care Center 5/06 to Present
Certified Medication Aide
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments as defined by state and federal regulations in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Verifies identity of resident receiving medication and records name of drug, dosage, route and time of administration on resident’s chart.
- Presents medication to resident and observes ingestion or other application, or administers medication.
- Takes vital signs or observes resident to detect response to specified types of medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- If prescribed drugs are not administered, reports such to charge nurse or nurse management and document reasons.
- Reconcile with licensed nurse received supply of ordered medications for administration to resident.
- Records and restocks medication inventories.
- Counts narcotics at the beginning and end of shift and records on appropriate company forms. Notifies Director of Nurses immediately of any discrepancies.
- Maintains security of medications according to company policies.
- May provide direct resident care such as bathing, dressing, and feeding residents, and assisting in examinations and treatments.
- Documents in CARE Tracker system or flow sheets as required.
Community Care Center 3/05 – 04/06
Certified Medication Aide
- Take all discontinued or expired meds immediately off the cart, log them in and take them on the D.O.N.’s office. Discontinue Med on Mar.
- Discontinued narcotics should be taken to D.O.N.’s office with narcotic sheet.
- New orders placed on MAR. Let the LVN know there is an initial does of medication.
- Let the LVN know when the resident has completed a medication.
- Stock the cart.
- Clean your cart daily at the end of your shift
Senior Care 02/02 – 12/04
- Help to maintain the excellent service standards that have made us a leader in the senior living industry.
- Working under the supervision of our Resident Care Director, you'll assist in maintaining a positive physical and social environment for the residents.
- This will include responsibility for the storage, distribution, and discontinuation of our residents' medication; keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in resident's conditions and interacting with internal and external customers in a professional manner while ensuring resident safety and satisfaction is a priority.
Mas Tec 12/12 – 03/13
Customer Service Rep/Dispatcher
- Help with answering the phone
- Dispatching jobs and also taking customer calls
- Calling the customer and give different dates after rescheduling them for the second or third time
- Calling upset customer when we said that we would be there and were overbooked. Giving the tech jobs when the call in.
- Watch the Gantt to make sure that people were doing all their jobs well and informing them of the hand held satisfaction is a priority.
Smith Alarm Systems 02/00 – 12/01
Customer Service Rep
- Able to motoring people homes
- Working for the state at the time and I would to check and make sure it was them in case it was somebody else that breaking in so they had passwords on their accounts if they didn’t know we would send the police.
Lincoln High School Dallas, TX.
High School Diploma
Richland Community College “Student” (LVN) 2013
Licensed CNA, Home Health Aid, Personal Care Aid certification and have successfully completed the medication administration training course approved by the Department of Health and Senior Services. Have the ability to remain calm under stressful conditions. Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public. Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly. Meet all health requirements, can pass a TB test, and pass background checks. Plus I have certification for call center dispatched as well as managing people work for DTV as well.