Virtual Assistant (Work From Home)
Dallas TX 75230
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT / ADMIN:
Dynamic and results focused with extensive experience in providing virtual secretarial and administrative services including data entry, accounting, making travel arrangements, reports preparation, and office management. Self-motivated and highly reliable, with impressive telephone etiquettes, able to deliver excellent and satisfactory customer service, externally and internally. Highly organized and detailed, skilled at providing administrative direction and business office operational strategies, able to maintain customer confidentiality, and maintains quality of work under rigorous pressure and tight deadlines. Proactive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, adept in working with different personalities as well as working on own initiative.
Documentation: Data entry, typing (50 wpm), shorthand (35 wpm), business law and grammar
Dictaphone transcription, Medical Terminology and Medical Transcription, Notary Public,
Legal key operations, preparation of legal forms, medical and real estate forms
Software: Microsoft Office Suite: Word: Excel, Access, PowerPoint; Open Office
Kingsoft; Google Docs; Google Apps; Linux based programs such as Libre Office
Time Entry Systems: Javelin Time Entry System, CMS Time Entry System, Softsolutions, iManage
Medical Note Systems: Best Notes; Cerner, Co-Path, Patient Links, Invision System
(RCO/SMS/Siemens/Rumba), SAP R/3, In-Magic Database
Website: Wordpress, WebEx, online research
Email & Calendar Programs: Google, Microsoft Outlook; Lotus Notes
CAREER SKILLS & HIGHLIGHTS
• Assist in handling corporate tasks; perform administrative support, business management, and various office functions.
• Organize and prepare day-to-day correspondence including email accounts and voice messages.
• Manage, plan and organize company calendar; organize all business travel arrangements, prepare and distribute agendas and itineraries.
• Schedule workshops, seminars and presentations; arrange for meetings and conferences, and coordinate membership and subscription.
• Handle billing, administer payroll, and analyze financial and operational data with QuickBooks.
• Develop a variety of high quality reports, written agreements, contracts, memos, letters, and other documents including PowerPoint presentations.
Virtual Personal Assistant Dr. Rose-Mary Boustany • American University & Duke University 2010– Present
Virtual Admin Assistant Jeff Georgi and Associates, LLC • 2010 – 2013