Seeking an opportunity in billing with a company that promotes growth and would fully enhance my professional skills
TEXAS WOMAN’S UNIVERSITY
Major: Fine Arts with a concentration on Graphic Design – In Progress
INVOICE ANALYST | SAMSUNG TELECOMMUNICATIONS AMERICA | 8/13 – 12/13
· Support supply chain management for the Sprint Network Vision Project. Responsible for creating invoices to bill for digital unit cabinets and its components in accordance to monthly contracts.
· Perform complex anaysis of reporting material to distinquish product which is good to invoice according to compliance standards. Constantly utilized Microsoft Excel functions such as V-look-up to manage significantly large data.
· Upload invoices via EDI and monitored the payment amount and dates. Reviewed and edit invoices on a daily basis.
· Met monthly revenue target deadlines. Reconciled billing records and analyzed invoiceds to ensure clients are invoiced accurately. Resolved billing disputes.
· Contribute with global and domestic procurement/sourcing of network components as needed. Maintain multiple excel tracking/mapping spreadsheets associated with inventory, material codes, and purchase orders.
CLIENT SERVICE/BILLING AGENT | OSTEOMED | 11/11 – 8/13
· Responsible for managing activities in the purchase requisition process via GHX/EDI ordering system. Works closely withbuyers in doctor offices, hospitals and other medical facilities.
· Ensure accurate processing of purchase orders and timely delivery of healthcare products pertaining to the cranial maxillofacial, small bone/orthopedic and spine divisions. Prepare Pick Lists for the shipping department to fulfill.
· Ensures customer contract pricing matches accordingly prior to billing purchase orders for international and domestic customers.
· Provide support to sales representatives by processing sales orders which appear on a nightly Cognos report. Replenish repthe inventory for each Bill/Pay Only.
· Prepare invoices domestically and commercial invoices for international customers. Handle product inquiries from internal and external customers. Provide purchase order copies, invoices and credit memos.
· Assist to resolve complex product and billing discrepancies. Perform account research on credits and payments issues. Ensure accurate and timely order processing of credit card pre authorizations via appropriate software.
· Manage product returns by creating RMA’s and SRO’s. Engage other departments including quality, regulatory, inventorymanagement and manufacturing to address quality concerns and customer claims. Create service orders for repair requests.
CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR | RYLAND HOMES | 08/09 – 11/11
· Monitored the progress of construction projects by compiling and distributing Construction Status reports on a scheduled basis. Consistently updated the timeline of projects by documenting delays or unforeseen issues
· Responsible for working directly with the city to acquire a residential building permit for each community start-up.Submitted construction plans to municipalities to obtain approvals on architectural drawings.
· Tracked and reviewed city correspondence through an online database and maintained city permit applications
· Created excel spreadsheets for (but not limited to) documenting data in the following areas: building permit status, construction status and new sales.
· Provided support to the Vice President and builders for the preparation of monthly and annual reporting
· Maintained all base price sheets distributed by accounting to use as a reference tool for city permit applications. Processed pre-settlement paperwork turned in by Builders when a home has closed
· Assisted in the resolution of complex and sensitive customer service issues such as emergency warranty issues. Constantly monitored outstanding work orders and initiated action for follow-up work associated with completed repairs
· Over looked all vendor and subcontractors insurance such as workers compensation, commercial auto and commercial general liability insurance to ensure the compliance of Ryland Home’s standards
EMAIL MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR | MATCH.COM HEADQUARTERS | 11/08- 8/09
· Recommended and implemented improvements to customer service programs by editing and enhancing standard email templates.
· Provided direct member feedback on tools and features which would improve the overall online dating experience for our members
· Exceeded company's stretch target of 90% by achieving customer satisfaction rating of 98% within three months
· Awarded for meeting productivity and metric criteria by effectively determining customer needs and creating correspondence to fully address and resolve customer inquiries
· Self-managed projects in order to meet the required email response times of 16 emails per hour. Maintained a fluctuating workflow on a daily basis
· Researched credit card fraud and compromised accounts using the Customer Service Application (CSA) and RightNowsoftware tools; utilized extensive knowledge of the Match.com’s product and all related features
· Engaged the technical team in analyzing and trouble-shooting site issues reported by members. Navigated through various operating systems and internet browsers to develop the cause of unforeseen defects
· Continuously reviewed processes and procedures to provide customer service that greatly exceeds the expectations of our members