Machine Operator / Manufacturing Specialist / Warehouse / General Labor
5990 Arapaho Rd #12B
Dallas, TX 75248
972-629-9083 or 318-461-7088
To gain a challenging position that will allow me to fully utilize work experience. My goals are to pursue advancement within the company, strengthen my knowledge and skills based on company needs.
AKZO NOBEL CHEMICAL INDUSTRIAL-Garland, TX: Elotex Operator (February 2012-October 2013)
- Performs operation and bagging of finished product and palletizes MWS bags onto pallets as required.
- Performs material handling tasks such as loading trucks with finished product for shipments to customers or outside warehouses.
- Performs basic shipping and receiving duties including paperwork and documentation as needed.
- Perform basic preventive and maintenance work to maintain the equipment as required.
- Performs necessary unit checks and daily walk-around.
- Charges Blend mixes, PVOH, and fillers as needed.
- Performs lab analysis of samples and documents results.
- Monitors overall drying process including startup and shutdown and also documents readings, data, and problems as necessary.
- Oversees and handles rework of disperse and oversize material.
- Monitor the Auburn dust collector and reports abnormalities to shift leader.
- Take daily readings and log in unit log book.
- Any additional assigned duties by Supervisor.
INTERNATIONAL ASSEMBLY PLANT– Garland, TX: Prop Shaft Assembler/Team Leader/Trainer (October 2008 – Jan 2012)
- Visually inspect props and assemble them to trucks.
- Assembled hood brackets and motor mounts from.
- Met daily quota of 150 trucks per day.
- Use torque gun to tighten props.
- Apply seal of approval to show the finished product is thorough and complete.
- Team leader and trainer for a team of 15.
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS - Dallas, TX: Manufacturing Specialist/Trainer
(July 2002 – September 2007)
- Trained new employees on manufacturing processes, safety, company procedures, troubleshooting, and clean-room protocol.
- Certified on several different tools such as VLCT, VLB, grinder, taper, de-taper, hood, wafer sorter, etching, and thin film.
- Ensured daily utilization was above company standards.
- Used automation and SMS to verify proper log points.
- Performed extensive training by preparing additional training documents to individuals who have difficulty understanding certain procedures.
- Performed hands-on demonstrations on how to handle and troubleshoot high-tech clean-room machines, produce high-quality product, and perform basic day-to- day job duties.
- Trained and educated new employees on processes and procedures.
- Mansfield High School - Mansfield, LA:
- Graduated with honors : High School Diploma
• Machine Operator
• Hot Press Operator
• Team Leader
• Advanced/Skilled Laborer
- Forklift Operator
References available upon request